Wednesday, July 3 Lunchtime Boot Camp
Hello and happy Thursday!
The weather this week has been beautiful and warm! Finally feeling like summer time! Our workout this week was hot..so a little extra sweaty, but who doesn't appreciate that before heading back to the office?
- perform each exercise for 30 seconds
- after 4 exercises, take a 30 second rest
- repeat 3 times
- double leg drop x10 reps (on back with straight legs, keep low back arch flat on ground as legs lower and return)
- reverse crunches x10 reps (bend knees, keep low back arch flat, lower feet to ground and return)
- crunches x10 reps (feet on ground, hands on head, crunch lower ribs to hip bones, lower)
- bicycles x10 reps (lift feet off ground, rotate to bring opposite elbow to knee, fluid motion)
- scissors x10 reps (on back, one leg straight hovering above ground, other leg straight in air, switch legs)
- v-sits x10 reps (sit with knees bent and hands beside hips, lean back, lift feet off ground bring knees and chest together, then apart)
- russian twists x10 reps (seated, feet on ground, lean back, hands together and twist side to side with breath)
- plank x30 second hold (low plank for 30 seconds, from toes or knees, core tight)